●Correction of any error in the keyline issued from any department. ●Table/Sample cutter, conveyor and tools set up.
● Detailed knowledge of about the machine, its manual and any related part (specially IECHO BK series Digital Cutting Machine)
● Manage plate schedules. Impose files to binder’s templates. Record data collection and output. Inspect plates for quality.
● Measure thickness of material with calipers and micrometers within allowable tolerances.
● Inspect raw stock for defects, keeping record of all non-conforming pieces in accordance with ISO certification standards. Transport plates to presses, load and verify plates in autoloader.
● Clean, Deburr, and inspect made by the laser to ensure good quality of the parts
●Job responsibilities include operating shear and saws to produce correct blank parts within ISO tolerances for future manufacturing duties and departments.
● Understanding of design and processing the layout.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Corel Draw.
Knowledge of design, color theory and typography.
Candidate Should be from nearby location.
Candidate communication skills should be good for client interaction.
Immediate joiners are preferred.
Must have working knowledge of Kodak Prinergy, Preps and Virtual Proofing software.
●IECHO BK series Digital cutting machine ●Corel draw ●Digital cutting machine ●Virtual proofing ●Kodak Prienergy ●Detailing ●Printing/Packging