Position- Tig Welder Exp- 2 to 05 years Education- ITI Salary 12 to 18k CTC Location- Greater Noida Skills-Arc Welding, Metal Inert Gas, Tungsten Inert Gas, Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Gas Welding, Stick Welding, Arc Welding.
16-Nov-2023, 7:00 pm – 18-Dec-2023, 7:00 pm
Greater Noida, Plot no-268, Site-V, Kasna, Block K, Surajpur Site V, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 203202, India
- Precision, and attention to detail, as well as an understanding of different types of metals and their properties.
- Joining metals together using various techniques.
- Perform welding operations in industries such as construction, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, and more.
- Different types of metals and alloys, using heat and sometimes pressure to create strong and durable joints.
- TIG welding utilizes a non-consumable tungsten electrode and an inert gas for shielding, often argon or helium.
- It uses a consumable electrode coated with flux to create the weld.